SOLID server DDI for DNS, DHCP and IPAM
SOLID server™ suite of appliances is designed to deliver high-performance solutions for critical IPAM DNS-DHCPNTP-TFTP services. SOLID server™ provides vital benefits for performance, reliability, resiliency and security of your network services architecture.
The solution is based on a wide range of software and hardware models to match varying requirements, from small branch offices, to the largest enterprises.
The SOLID server™ operating system is reliable, manageable, scalable, and secure. It includes all the required components and features to simplify deployment and management while reducing operational costs.
- Built-in zero administration database: no data corruption, errors, or loss
- Hardened Operating System
- Embedded stateful firewall
- Network services: DNS (Domain Name System), DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), NTP (Network Time Protocol), TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- Centralized IPAM Built-in functionalities allowing registration, provisioning, planning and management of the full life-cycle of IPv4/IPv6 addressing and naming services.
- Multi-vendor DNS & DHCP services management Microsoft – ISC – SOLID Server™
- System monitoring and log management
- Design and deploy cost-effective, integrated, highly available and secure DNS, DHCP, IPAM and VLANs services.
- Efficiently support your company’s growth and improve productivity with intelligent policy-driven deployment automation.
- Increase network reliability and security with error-free configurations, centralized management and best practices enforcement.
- Get ready to IPv6 and lead the IPv4/IPv6 coexistence and transition.
- Decrease operating costs.
- Team work efficiency with smart tasks delegation and work flow.
- Anticipate problems with pro-active services monitoring, user-defined reports and tracking