“Who Called” /”Notify Me”
PROTEI Missed Call Notification System (“Who Called”) is intended for giving information about the calls that were missed by the subscribers, during the period when they were unavailable, by sending SMS with the list of telephone numbers from where the calls were originated. It also can notify the calling party when the recipient is back to the network or when it becomes available for the incoming calls (the “Notify Me” sub-service). Deployment of the solution increases successful call share that directly increases operator’s revenues. PROTEI Missed Called Notification System can be deployed as an addition to existing voicemail system or standalone service package.
- Flexible subscribers’ profile management
- Useful WEB-administration tool
- Easy integration with Operator’s infrastructure
- Wide range of additional features suit both new and existing mobile operators
- Efficient working with CDR and statistics