SEPAND (Traffic Management Solutions)
Sepand is a system designed and developed to accurately track traffic on mobile or phone. Architecturally the data transmission network is an independent system to explore traffic analysis. Sepand system is used for network traffic, separating traffic for the destination address (internal or external) and suitable traffic policies.
Sepand provides the following facilities for service providers:
- Network traffic analysis to detect type of service
- Tracing traffic according to IP address and port
- Separation of internal or external traffic
- Traffic management in order to optimize the network resources usage
- Dynamic bandwidth control during network bottlenecks
- Detect the type of traffic based on statistics and behavioral characteristics
- Blocking, prioritizing, redirecting traffic andtraffic bandwidth limitation based on traffic type
- Traffic management for each subscriber, by matching customer IDs and data flow using standard RADIUS and Diameter protocols.
- Using different policies received from the PRE server.
- Filtering different traffic based on upload lists and external resources.
- Integrate with online monitoring systems based on SNMP protocol.